The school continues to maintain Outstanding judgement awarded in January 2008. In 2011 interim report also confirmed this judgement.
Ofsted confirmed the school is Grade 1 overall and here are a few comments from the report.
- Pupils make rapid progress because teaching and learning are outstanding
- The excellent curriculum presents an exceptionally rich diet of learning experiences
- The range of extra curricular activities on offer is impressive and well supported
- Outstanding leadership and management are characterised by a relentless drive towards improvement
- Children develop into very mature, reliable individuals who take on responsibilities enthusiastically